The Freemasonic Curse and You
Freemasonry is a common feature in our culture. Many people are used to seeing lodges in every city, and seeing Shriner parades [video] where they drive around in tiny cars to the amusement of children and the pacification of objectors.
The Masons of California [link] have an interesting video about their noble and pseudo-religious aspirations [link], though, of course, they claim that Freemasonry is not a religion nor politically interested [link].
Yet, this is not true.
The True Nature and Aims of Freemasonry
As many men have revealed, who have left Freemasonry and returned to the Church, such as Serge Abad Gallardo [link], and John Salza, Freemasonry is a Luciferian organization which promotes religious indifference among its members. Shriners, for example, join this rank by swearing an oath to Allah on the Quran. This is required of the individual Shriner regardless of his personal religious beliefs. The Supreme Being of Freemasonry, the "Great Architect of the Universe," is revealed, to those who reach the highest degree, that of a 33rd degree Mason, to be Lucifer himself [link].
As I discussed in Part II of my article "Is the United States Diabolically Oppressed?" [link], it is a mortal sin, and an excommunicatable offense, for a Catholic to join the Freemasons. Popes have condemned it in clear and unquestionable terms.
Freemasonry is an anti-Catholic organization, even admitting this openly at times in history. They have worked to undermine the power and freedom of the Church and the presence of Christianity in our society and its laws. Freemasonry has been with this country since its founding, as have Deism and other erroneous ideologies and philosophies. The false notion of the separation of Church and State, for example, is one thing which Freemasonry champions.
Pope Leo XIII, at his time the eighth Pope to condemn Freemasonry, began his encyclical [link] by which he did so with the following words:
“The race of man, after its miserable fall from God, the Creator and the Giver of heavenly gifts, "through the envy of the devil," separated into two diverse and opposite parts, of which the one steadfastly contends for truth and virtue, the other of those things which are contrary to virtue and to truth. The one is the kingdom of God on earth, namely, the true Church of Jesus Christ; and those who desire from their heart to be united with it, so as to gain salvation, must of necessity serve God and His only-begotten Son with their whole mind and with an entire will. The other is the kingdom of Satan, in whose possession and control are all whosoever follow the fatal example of their leader and of our first parents, those who refuse to obey the divine and eternal law, and who have many aims of their own in contempt of God, and many aims also against God.”
We can see, here, that the Pope understood the true evil of this organization.
The Freemasonic Curse
Further, what is not so widely known is that members of Freemasonry, at a certain level, invoke a curse on themselves and all of their descendants who betray the aims of Freemasonry, which include dedicating their lives to Christ and His Holy Church. This is a generational curse.
Exorcists have seen many people who have problems as a result of this curse. A routine question to ask a person who is having issues of diabolical influence is, "Are you, or has a member of your family, ever been a Freemason?"
Some of the effects of the Freemasonic curse are: dividing families, health problems, abuse, molestation, early death, death of children, and death by accident. These curses are, perhaps, widespread in society, as there are about two million Freemasons in our country.
The Freemasonic curse is often triggered into a diabolical manifestation if the descendant works against the purpose of Freemasonry and seeks to obey God and His Holy Church. This includes when a person returns to the Faith, converts to the Faith, marries into the Faith, or decides to enter the seminary or religious life. These manifestations can include inexplicable medical conditions that only disappear once the person abandons the course which was leading them into a deeper commitment to Christ and His Holy Church. This happens so often to seminarians that, as Kyle Clement says, there are just too many cases to ignore the pattern.
Liber Christo has a page [link] addressing many aspects of the Freemasonic curse. Fr. Ripperger's website has the Prayer to Break the Freemasonic Curse here [link]. Liber Christo also has several videos on Freemasonry and its effects (see below). Very few people, as Kyle Clement states, do not have some contact with a Freemason, within their family, in the previous four generations, in which the curse can operate.
Taking the Step - Saying the Prayer
If you have a family member, such as a father or grandfather, or further back, who was a member of the Freemasons, and is directly in your bloodline, keep these things in mind as you consider saying the prayer:
1) The curse does not pass beyond the 4th generation unless you individually reaffirm the curse. Reaffirming the curse may be done by committing rape, abortion, fornication, or contraception, for example. Since these are very common sins today, the danger may extend beyond the fourth generation from the individual Mason who invoked the curse.
2) The curse only travels down the bloodline, and would not include stepchildren, for example.
3) It is recommended that the prayer be said in the presence of a practicing Catholic.
4) The prayer should be said three times, spaced about a week apart.
5) Those who were members of the Freemasons should say the prayers in a sacred space in the presence of a priest of deacon.
6) It is important to take note of any spiritual effects (of a varied sort) that occur while saying the prayer or afterward. These might just indicate a specific spirit is at work as a result of the curse. As exorcists say, if you don't see anything diabolical, assume that there is nothing diabolical at work, and don't worry.
- There are many different renunciations in the prayer. Some of the things that are renounced are related to Freemasonry but distinct from it.
- If the person saying the prayer has a reaction to something specific mentioned, that needs to be noted.
- The reaction should diminish and resolve throughout the course of saying the prayer three times.
- If the reaction does not resolve, the spiritual disturbance is likely coming from another source than Freemasonry, and the person should follow up with a priest, if not already in consultation with one.
7) Look for any Freemason symbols or paraphernalia that you may have in your house or in your possession and destroy them. Fire and burial of cursed items is advised, or you can ask a priest for his assistance in destroying the item. It is possible that the curse can be broken by the prayer but the demon might remain anchored to the person's life as a result of one of these items.
Take Freemasonry seriously. Investigate your family's history. If there were/are any Freemasons in the family, talk to a faithful and traditionally-minded priest and say the prayer to break the curse. Be prudent and look for indicators of the presence of the curse and deal with it before it takes its toll.
Christ is the Victor over sin and death, but the devil is still able to ruin lives and take souls to Hell. Don't let him.
Get your copy of Slaying Dragons: What Exorcists See & What We Should Know. Available on Amazon.com, including Audible, and soon to be available in many more stores and retailers across the globe - and now in Spanish! Follow on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe above to get more updates and articles. God bless you.
Additional articles and videos, some referenced above: